Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's on: 41 Hours to go.

I've found another suitable block. Heck, it might even turn out to be better than the one I initially wanted - but it's in a good position and has elevation.

So here goes. The long wait begins - far earlier than I anticipated. I'm 4th in line with the others who will camp alongside me for the next two nights until the land release on Monday morning.

The long wait begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment